Monday, December 3, 2012

Shounen Shoujo 18 kin Chapter 1

RIGHT ^^;;

Chapter 1: Download

Yay! First release of December and its another new series! Many thanks to viscoun for translating this chapter despite his busy sched. (Seriously, I owe you one)

Also, thanks to skribbles for ts-ing!!!

As for the updates, Musunde is still being translated, I'm still searching for the raws of Youth Comedy, Trauma is being translated and being experimented with a new style of cleaning (cause the cleaning in chap 1 sucks BIGTIME, I suck in low res scans >.<) and Game Sensou is still being translated.

If you want to see more releases, you can help us by joining the group (We need more manpowa! Specially translators...) or by donating us so we can buy raws...

Well, that's about it. Enjoy reading!

PS: I would love to put an IRC in the site but I really don't know how ^^;;  

5 comments: