Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expected Chapter 3

I'm getting lazier and lazier to post... Who the hell cares! It's Christmas!

Download

Well, here's what you've all been waiting for! Since you all love this series, we made some special treatment... Read it and you'll know what I'm talking about!

Also, we need staff >.< and some donations so we could buy some raws...

That's it, And Merry Christmas!!!

Does it always have to be that there's a merry christmas in every post? It's too tiring...

4 comments:

  1. yes merry christmas's are required in all posts until tomorrow xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot for the new chapter!! merry christmas too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you

    Though to be honest, I mainly read this manga for the main character. Who is likeable and interesting for reasons I won't bore you with.

    ReplyDelete